Before we can ensure the high standards of our quality services, we first have to build a team of reliable and dedicated professionals. Every Miami Electric Masters employee is an ambassador of our core values and is devoted to ensuring customer satisfaction. If you’re interested in a career with Miami Electric Masters, please review our positions below.
Full Time position in Miami, Fl.
Miami Electric Masters has over 25 years of experience serving residents and business owners in South Florida. From the beginning, our company culture places the highest value on customer service. All electrical needs are addressed in a way far above industry standards. Whether it’s installing a new TV in your den or living room, replacing an old fuse box or remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, we are here to provide a professional service. No assignment is small or large.
- Experience Requirements
- Licensed Electrician 3-5 + years experience, preferably in Residential & Commercial
- – Be able to read and comprehend read blueprints.
- – Must know NEC as it applies to Residential
- – Must understand residential circuitry
- – Advanced Pipe Bending Skills (at least 1/2 inch through 1 inch EMT)
- – Working knowledge of the NEC Code Book
- – Comfortably able to lift 75lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, attics and work on rooftops in varying temperatures
- – Good at problem-solving and working with tools
- – Excellent teamwork skills
- – Highly organized & have the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- – Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, community environment
- – Be able to write up job reports and paperwork
- 40 hours per week, must be able to work weekends